Mobile Insights Analyst
Full Time, Remote or NYC
Numbers are nice, insights are better. We're looking for a curious and sharp-minded analyst to turn our intelligence data into useful insights for app makers, marketers, and investors.
Our market insights and weekly news are read by thousands of people all over the world, and are cited by popular publications.
Apply for this Position
- Are an analytical thinker who's naturally curious.
- Can turn raw data into insightful stories that are easy to understand.
- Are experienced with number crunching software (Excel, R, etc.)
- Have been doing market research for one or more years, preferably in the mobile industry.
Bonus points if you:
- You've got some programming experience, especially around data collection, sorting, and cleaning.
- Are an active contributer to any online publications.
- Have used our analytics or market intelligence tools before.
As a Mobile Insights Analyst you'll:
- Get access to market and app intelligence for millions of mobile apps and games.
- Be responsible for identifying trends, exploring them, and writing about them.
- Own the entire process, from idea to hitting the publish button.
- Work with a creative and easy-going team that's focused on sharing knowledge.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized gym memberships and excellent discounts on hundreds of other well-known services and products
- Plenty of paid time-off
- Awesome work station with multiple monitors and all the gadgets you need
- A fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Personal project days
- Weekly catered lunches
- Whiskey Fridays
- Events for employees and members