📺 AF Chats: Using Competitive Intelligence to Drive Growth with Ian Irving from The BBC
This month Ariel sat down with Ian Irving, a Senior Analyst at the BBC, to talk about the role of competitive intelligence in a large enterprise and how it can be leveraged to drive growth for mobile apps and games. The conversation included a lot of great, experience-based, advice from Ian on a variety of topics, including:
- Setting up expectations with competitive intelligence
- Identifying opportunities by analyzing what's working for competitors
- Using the right KPIs with stakeholders
- The importance of A/B testing
- How much impact seasonal changes have for ASO
- And much more!
Check out the highlights:
Present these KPIs to support mobile growth initiatives
You need to get in a testing mindset to improve your ASO
ASO Trick - Making seasonal changes to your assets
Whats considered "good" when A/B testing?
How to see which keywords competitors are using for ASO?
How often should you refresh keywords for ASO?
- Our ASO Tools
- Get App intelligence
- 16 A/B Tests You Must Try If You Want More Downloads
- How To Turn More Impressions Into Downloads with A/B Testing on Google Play
Join us at the next AF Chat for more educational content and a chance to get your ASO questions answered.