We normally focus on business strategies on AF Chats, but this month we've got something a bit different for you.
This month Ariel sat down with Kosta Eleftheriou, a an developer who's on a quest to uncover scams on the App Store, after being a target of one himself.
We talk about:
- Kosta's experience of having his app copied, including marketing materials with his name, and beating him in downloads
- What's an App Store "scam" and how you can identify them yourself
- Examples of scams Kosta has uncovered that Apple has taken down
- And more!
- Learn more about your competitors with our Competitor Intelligence report
- Get in touch with Kosta - appstorescams.com
FYI - In our next AF Chat we'll be hosting Joe Cieplinski for our annual recap of WWDC 2021. Keep an eye on your inbox for an invite.