Linking your iTunes Connect account
Linking your iTunes Connect account provides access to the following:
- Apps, including: iOS, Mac, and tvOS.
- Songs, videos, and TV shows and episodes
For each we're tracking:
- App and IAP Sales (downloads and revenue)
- Financial reports and payments*
- iAd publisher performance and revenue (if enabled)
* Financial and payment reports require the Finance role to be used. Read more →
**Reviews, ranks, and other public data sets don't require an iTunes Connect account to be linked.
We highly recommend setting up a separate sub-user inside of iTunes Connect for us to sync with instead of providing your own credentials.
To create a sub user in iTunes Connect:
- Log into your iTunes Connect account > Users and Roles.
- Click the + button at the top of the page.
- Enter the name and email for the new user. You can use the following values:
- First Name: Appfigures
- Last Name: Sync
- Email: enter an email address you own that isn't currently assigned to any other existing sub user. Don't have a free email address, scroll down for other options.
- Click Next.
- We recommend selecting the "Finance" role, but support a few others.
- Click Next.
- Click Save.
You're all done. In a few seconds you will receive an email from Apple with a link to create a password.
When you have a password, proceed into your Appfigures account's Linked accounts screen and link the account using the email address and password from the previous steps.
Due to the manual nature of 2FA it is not supported for automatic syncing. If you enabled 2FA for your iTunes Connect account you'll need to create a sub-account to enable syncing.
Using one email address for two iTunes Connect sub users:
If you don't have an extra email address to spare, we've found that you can use a period (.) in your email. Most email servers completely ignore it, but to Apple it's unique. .
Example: if your email is email@example.com, enter firstname.lastname@example.org as your email.