Simpler navigation with Pinned Views
Pinned Views simplify navigation and save time by letting you save shortcuts to reports and their settings.
A view is made up of all of the options and filters a report has to offer (such as the selected apps, dates, type of graph, etc.). Once a view is pinned it becomes available from every report, making it easy to jump between views with a single click, much like a permalink.
When pinning a view you'll be able to share it with other users in your account. This can be a great time saver if you have a lot of sub-users.
You can use pinned views on every report on the site: simply open the pinned views menu at the top right hand corner of every report (), click the button, and name the view.
Pinning a View
- Visit a report (Sales, Ads, Ranks, etc) and set it up as you wish (selecting apps and dates, changing graph toggles, etc)
- Click the pin button located at the top right corner of the report. Then, click the plus button and a dialog box will pop up
- Name your view- try to use a meaningful name so that you'll recognize it later
- If you have admin privileges, then you’ll have the option to share your view with the entire account. If selected, any user on the account will have access to this view
Editing a View
While there's no direct way to edit a view after it's been created, you can achieve the same result by creating copies of views and editing them:
- From the pinned views panel, choose the view that you'd like to edit and navigate to it
- Make changes
- Create a new view and name it accordingly
- You can now delete the original view, if you wish
Jumping to a Pinned View
Once you’ve pinned views, you can return to these views from the pinned views panel:
- Make sure you’re in the ‘Reports’ section of the system
- Press the pin button located at the top right corner of the page
- You’ll see a list of all the views pinned for the current report
- If there are other reports for which you’ve pinned a view, press the "other reports" button located at the bottom of the list to bring up these pinned views