Usage Reports with App Store Connect (previously iTunes Connect) Analytics
App Store Connect enables access to a set of usage metrics metrics that's available natively for all iOS and macOS apps.
We import the following metrics from App Store Connect:
- Sessions - The number of times the app has been used for at least two seconds. If the app is in the background and is later used again, that counts as another session. Totals are based on app users who agree to share their data with you.
- Daily active devices - The number of devices with at least one session during the day. Only devices with iOS 8 and tvOS 9 or later are included. Totals are based on app users who agree to share their data with you.
- Sessions/device - The average number of sessions that were started on a single device in a day. When aggregated, the number represents the average across all days in the given range.
- Crashes - The number of times the app crashed on a device.
- App Store Impressions - The amount of times your app was viewed on the App Store which includes search results.
- Product Page Views - How many times your app’s App Store page has been viewed (using a device with iOS 8 or tvOS 9 or later).
Visit the App Store Connect Analytics guide for more details and definitions.
What's great about App Store Connect's usage analytics is that it does not require installing any additional SDKs and is available natively in all iOS and macOS apps. This means your reports will have data for your apps without the need to link any additional accounts.