Back End Developer (Jr. Level)
Full Time, New York City
We're looking for back end developers to develop clean, fast, and efficient code for our analytics and intelligence platform.
As a back end developer you'll be building new features and improving existing ones used daily by hundreds of thousands of app developers, publishers, marketers, and analysts all around the world.
Apply for this Position
- Have one (1) or more years of professional experience with C#, Python, or a similar language.
- Take a disciplined approach to development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Want to join a team of smart developers who are passionate about what they do.
- Are ready to work on a platform used by hundreds of thousands every day
- Have a very special place in your heart for the web and technology. The warm and fuzzy kind.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field - or equivalent professional experience.
- Contributions to open source projects, blogs, books, and StackOverflow.
- Experience with web serving and the hardware behind it.
- Working knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu preferred)
One of the reasons we started Appfigures was to create a place where we would love to work. That's why we sweat the small details to bring every team member some of the best, most thought-out benefits around:
- A competitive salary
- Great medical, dental, and vision plans
- Plenty of paid time-off
- Excellent gear
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized gym memberships and excellent discounts on hundreds of other well-known services and products
- Dynamic work environment with a flexible work schedule
- Company sponsored outings
What you should know about us
- We take pride in our friendly and stress-free work atmosphere
- We are completely self-funded and profitable, which lets us build the products we wish existed
- We involve the entire team in the future of the company