Mobile Insights Analyst
Full Time, New York, NY
Numbers are nice, insights are better. We're looking for a curious and sharp-minded analyst to turn our intelligence data into useful insights for app makers, marketers, and investors.
Our market insights and weekly news are read by thousands of people all over the world, and are cited by popular publications.
Apply for this Position
- An analytical thinker who's naturally curious and enjoy writing.
- Great at developing raw data into insightful stories that are easy to understand.
- Comfortable working with Excel.
- Experienced in data journalism or market research for one or more years, preferably in the mobile industry.
Bonus points if you:
- Actively contribute to any online publications.
- Are able to create clear data visualizations.
- Have used our analytics or market intelligence tools.
- Are experienced in data collection, sorting, and cleaning.
As a Mobile Insights Analyst you'll:
- Have access to exclusive market and app intelligence on millions of mobile apps and games.
- Be responsible for identifying mobile news stories and trends and proposing weekly content topics.
- Own the entire writing process, from ideation and tying together internal / external data to shape stories, to hitting the publish button.
- Write weekly news and insights pieces as well as more in-depth reports.
- Work with a creative and easy-going team that's focused on sharing knowledge.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized gym memberships and excellent discounts on hundreds of other well-known services and products
- Plenty of paid time-off
- Awesome work station with multiple monitors and all the gadgets you need
- A fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Personal project days
- Weekly catered lunches
- Whiskey Fridays
- Events for employees and members