Full Time, Remote
Appfigures gives hundreds of thousands of app makers, marketers, and analysts the tools and knowledge they need to understand mobile apps and games. We're looking for an experienced marketing manager to promote the brand and our content.
Apply for this Position
- Planning and executing web, email, and social media campaigns
- Sharing and promoting our original content
- Researching new trends and brainstorming new growth strategies
- Managing our social presences across major networks like Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Contributing to the direction of our new YouTube channel
- Coming up with, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Creating and optimizing landing pages and other marketing materials
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proven ability to create and execute ROI-positive marketing campaign across different channels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Solid knowledge of the tools of the trade (Google Analytics, Excel, etc).
- Experience analyzing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Working knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a marketing role
- BS/BA in marketing or a related field (or equivalent experience).
What won't hurt:
- Passion for data, intelligence, and analytics
- Experience setting up and optimizing paid ad campaigns (Google Adwords, etc).
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Understanding of App Store Optimization (ASO) techniques
One of the reasons we started Appfigures was to create a place where we would love to work. That's why we sweat the small details to bring every team member some of the best, most thought-out benefits around:
- A competitive salary
- Great medical, dental, and vision plans
- Plenty of paid time-off
- Excellent gear
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized gym memberships and excellent discounts on hundreds of other well-known services and products
- Dynamic work environment with a flexible work schedule
- Company sponsored outings
What you should know about us
- We take pride in our friendly and stress-free work atmosphere
- We are completely self-funded and profitable, which lets us build the products we wish existed
- We involve the entire team in the future of the company