Full Time, Remote
We're looking for a Product Designer to help us shape the future of mobile app intelligence. You'll be working on a variety of challenging projects with direct impact on our product and our customers.
Appfigures empowers app makers, marketers, and analysts to make smarter decisions using data. We've been using a combination of innovative datsets and delightful user experiences to pionneer the app intelligence market for the last 14 years.
Apply for this Position
Your Role at Appfigures
- Developing product ideas from a set of business requirements to detailed UX and interaction designs.
- Crafting user-focused design flows that transform complex data and requirements into simple, accessible interfaces.
- Working closely with engineers and data scientists to ensure your vision is executed to perfection.
- Creating new visual designs or layouts that refine and define our design systems.
- Contributing your unique perspective to strategic company decisions, helping shape the future of Appfigures products.
- Give and receive feedback from designers and the broader product team to continually elevate our quality standards.
- 2+ years of experience designing and shipping digital app experiences.
- Proven ability to break down and solve complex problems requiring many iterations and multiple stakeholders.
- A great eye for visual design with a strong understanding of typography, UI, color, layout, and iconography, and how these elements impact product function.
- Solid experience in interaction design, showcasing an understanding of users' needs and the ability to translate these into intuitive product behavior.
- Ability to communicate goals and concepts clearly and effectively.
- Domain-specific knowledge in data analytics, preferably with a focus on mobile apps.
- Work experience with data visualization and data-heavy interfaces.
- A proven ability to create functional and beautiful interface designs.
What We Offer
One of the reasons we started Appfigures was to create a place where we would love to work. That's why we sweat the small details to bring every team member some of the best, most thought-out benefits around:
- Salary range: $75K - $125k
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401K and plenty of paid time-off
- State-of-the-art gear
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized gym memberships, and more
- A dynamic work environment with a flexible work schedule
- Company-sponsored outings and team events
What you should know about us
- We take pride in our friendly and stress-free work atmosphere
- We are completely self-funded and profitable, which lets us build the products we wish existed
- We involve the entire team in the future of the company