Usage reports with Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free web and mobile analytics platform that tracks a variety of in-app usage metrics that's available to iOS and Android apps.
We import the following metrics from Google Analytics:
- Sessions - The total number of sessions that were started.
- Daily active users - The total number of users who started the app in a day. When aggregated, the number represents the average across all days in the given range.
- Sessions/user - The average number of sessions that were started by a single user in a day. When aggregated, the number represents the average across all days in the given range.
- Average session length - The average time users spend in the app in a single session. Times are represented as hours:minutes:seconds.
- Total session length - The total time spent in the app by all users. Times are represented as hours:minutes:seconds.
- Screen views - The total number of different screens viewed by users. Screens represent content users are viewing in the app. This metric counts repeated screen views in a single session.
- Screen views/user - The average number of screen each users sees while using the app.
- Unique screen views - The number of screens viewed by your users without counting screens that were viewed more than once in a single session.
- Crashes - The number of times the app crashed on a device.
Bring your Google Analytics data into appFigures by linking your Google Analytics account. Once linked we'll import all available history.
If you don't have a Google Analytics account you can sign up for free at http://www.google.com/analytics/, then check out the appropriate guide for your app: iOS · Android.
Before linking your Google Analytics account make sure you have all of your apps linked. We only import usage data from Google Analytics for apps that are already active in your account.