Very infrequently it may be necessary to reimport reports for specific days. We only suggest doing this in cases where it's known that iTunes Connect had issued incorrect data.
Reimporting a report is a two-step process. First you remove the old report from the Archive, then re-sync it.
1. Remove the report from the Archive
- Navigate to the Archive
- Select the relevant account and date.
- Select the individual report by clicking the checkbox to its left
- Optional: Download a copy of the report for safe keeping
- Delete the report by clicking the "Delete" button at the top of the list
2. Re-import the updated report
Now, head on over to the sync page. Select the account in question and click the "Sync" button to start the syncing process. In a few minutes your data will be updated and available in your reports.