Linking a Flurry Analytics account
To link your Flurry Analytics account securely you'll need to create what Flurry calls a "Programmatic User".
Creating a Programmatic User:
- Start by logging into the User Management section of your Flurry Analytics Account, then select "Programmatic User"
- There, provide an email address for the programmatic user, and you'll be given an Access Token. You'll need both of these to link your account.
- Find the account you just created in the user list in Flurry Analytics and set its access to "Viewer".
Now follow the steps below to link the account:
- Log into your Appfigures account and navigate to the Linked Accounts tab inside your Account settings.
- Click Link an Account at the top of the page.
- Enter the Programmatic User
Access Tokenyou set up in Flurry.
- Optional: Select a nickname for the account. This is a label you will use internally to identify the account and can be anything you'd like.
- Save the new account.
We will verify the credentials and then start syncing all available data from the account in the background.
Most background syncs are completed in a few minutes but larger accounts may take up to an hour to complete the initial sync.
Once linked, the account will be synced several times every day to ensure data is always up to date.