How to Connect Your Firebase Account
One of the (many) benefits of Appfigures is having access to all of the data you need to make more informed decisions in a single place. Connecting your Firebase account to your Appfigures accounts enables you to track in-app usage metrics such as active users
Note: If you already have a Google Analytics account connected to your Appfigures account you don't need to link a Firebase account.
Ownerrole. If you are a viewer please share this article with a team member who has the required role.
Before connecting your Firebase account you need to make sure the following:
The "Google Analytics" integration options is enabled in your Firebase account.
To check if it is or enable it head into Project settings > Integrations in your Firebase account
The email of the account you'll be connecting has access to the Google Analytics account.
To check if it is or to add it head into Admin > Account User Management in your Google Analytics account.
Linking Your Firebase Account
Once these requirements have been met, follow these steps to connect your Firebase account:
- Log into your Appfigures account and navigate to the Linked Accounts tab inside your Account settings.
- Click Link an Account at the top of the page.
- Select Firebase from the list of accounts.
- Click Connect with Google and follow the instructions presented by Google.
- Optional: Give this account a label. This is a label you will use internally to identify the account and can be anything you'd like.
- Save the new account.
Once linked we'll automatically look for all available data and import it into your account. This process usually take a few minutes, but can take up to an hour if you track many apps.