Linking your Unity Ads account
To link your Unity Ads account start by looking up your API Key. You can find your key inside your Developer dashboard of your Unity Ads account.
- Start in the Operate tab of the Developer Dashboard, working under Organizational (no other projects selected).
- Click Ad Data Export on the left hand side bar > API Access > Generate New Key.
Once you have your API Key handy, follow the steps below:
- Log into your appFigures account and navigate to the Linked Accounts tab inside your Account settings.
- Click Link an Account at the top of the page.
- Enter the API Key collected above.
- Optional: Select a nickname for the account. This is a label you will use internally to identify the account and can be anything you'd like.
- Save the new account.
We will verify the credentials and then start syncing all available data from the account in the background.
Most background syncs are completed in a few minutes but larger accounts may take up to an hour to complete the initial sync.
Once linked the account will be synced several times every day to ensure data is always up to date.