Advertiser Analytics - Tracking Ad Spend with Appfigures
Paid advertising is a great way to promote your app, but also makes it really easy to burn money with little to no results if it isn't managed correctly.
To give you better visibility into how much you are spending for advertising across all of your campaigns, and show you how that's impacting downloads, revenue, and other performance metrics, we've built the Advertiser Analytics suite of reports.
Currently, our Advertiser Analytics support the following ad networks:
- Apple Search Ads (special linking instructions)
- Facebook Audience
- Google AdWords
- Unity Ads
Any and all accounts can be linked through the Linked Accounts tab inside your Account settings.
Once set up, you'll have access to the following spend metrics which can be aggregated across all networks and campaigns, as well as combined with non spend data like app downloads, MRR, ranks, and many others.
- Impressions - The number of times an ad for your app was displayed to a potential customer.
- Clicks - The number of times an ad for your app was clicked/tapped on.
- Cost - The total amount of money you spent on advertising.
- Installs - The number of times the app was downloaded as a result of an ad click. Note, this isn't available from all networks.
- CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) - The average cost for a single install.
- CPC (Cost Per Click/Tap) - The average cost for a single click.
- CTR (Click/Tap Through Rate) - The average rate at which ad views turn into clicks or taps.
These metrics are updating daily, and available by date, country, and app.