How to connect your Apple Search Ads account securely
In order to track your ad spend metrics from Apple's Advanced Search Ads, Appfigures will need to have access to your Search Ads account.
To enable access to Search Ads data, you'll need to link your App Store Connect sub user with your Apple Search Ads accounts. Luckily, Apple made that easy and with read-only access, secure.
Ownerrole. If you are a viewer please share this article with a team member who has the required role.
- Start by logging into your Apple Search Ads account.
- Select your Basic or Advanced account. If you use both select Advanced. You only need to do this once and both will work.
- Click on your name at the top of the page, and then on Settings next to your company name.
- Navigate into the User Management tab.
- Click the Invite Users button, and enter the email of the App Store Connect account that's linked to your Appfigures account.
- For role, select Account Read Only.
- Send the invitation, then check your email to accept the invitation.
- After accepting the invitation, enter the code Apple provided in the invitation email to complete the signup process.
Once that's done, Appfigures will be able to import your Search Ads data.