How to Track Competitors with Appfigures
Appfigures makes it easy to track your competitors' store performance and user sentiment for you to can learn from, improve your ASO, and be more competitive.
What You Can Track
- App store reviews
- Global ratings
- Hourly Ranks
- Featured placements
Adding a Competitor
- Log into your Appfigures account
- Go to your Apps page
- Click on "Add Competitors"
- Search for the apps you want to track by name, developer, or ID.
- Once the apps you're looking for shows up, select it.
- Repeat this process to add all of the apps you'd like to track
- Click the "Track" button to add them all to your account
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a limit to how many competitors I can track?
No. You can add as many apps as you'd like.
Can I track my own apps without linking my developer accounts?
Yes. You can add any app, including your own. However, when you connect your developer accounts you'll get more data that isn't available for competitors.
Is there a cost for tracking competitors?
Yes, each competitor app is tracked as another app in your account. Check the pricing page for more details.
Can I track a competitor for a limited time?
Yes. You can add and remove competitors at any time. You'll only be charged for days apps were active in.
Have any other questions? Contact us directly →