The best way to learn how to do App Store Optimization better is by doing. At least that's how I learn best. That's why I publish weekly App Teardowns.
In our sixth Live App Teardown, I walked through my process of analyzing apps, and ran through two apps selected at random from apps submitted by the audience.
I looked at Design Home and Intervals Pro, and for each of those I:
- Highlighted obvious issues with the name, subtitle, and screenshots
- Dug into the current keywords and their performance
- Debated having a "brand name"
- Looked at the competition and their downloads
- Identified keyword gaps and opportunities
All while answering questions from the live audience.
Give the session a watch to learn more about optimizing and using our ASO tools.
See you next month!